If you believe in reincarnation do you still believe in ghosts?

Here's a question. If you believe in reincarnation do you still believe in ghosts or do you believe the spirit is transported to its new shell straight away?

Views: 834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think a belief in reincarnation and a belief in ghosts go hand in hand. 

I believe reincarnation is depending and there may be time gaps. 

My path of Scottish Witchery believes in regeneration,reincarnation,but coming bacl through ones' own family or clan,not always,but a possibility

I believe in both as well. Reincarnation is what happens when the soul is ready. Or at least, this is how I would see it. Ghosts are spirits that have died in a traumatic fashion and are either to scared to move on, or are in denial about the fact that they are dead.

I would have pegged you to believe that they're attached to this world, usually by desire.

Well yeah, that too xD

A friend of mine believes that when we die our spirits go to a place of rest untill they start on their new life journey in whatever form that may take. The messages picked up by those who are sensitive enough are residual emotions that were felt so strong by the deceased that they left an energy imprint behind. The "ghosts" or "spirits" are actually people who live in a alternate dimension which in places the veil between us is so thin you sometimes see through it. The other dimension may have a path where your house is and the veil is so thin that you see or even hear the person in the other dimension.

If you believe in reincarnation do you still believe in ghosts?

Yes.

If you believe in reincarnation do you still believe in ghosts or do you believe the spirit is transported to its new shell straight away?  

I believe you have the option of instant reincarnation, going to some other plane of existence or being a ghost.             

Only if you've accomplished what you need to up to that point in time.

What part of my comment are you replying to? What do you mean "accomplished what you need to"? What do you believe happens when these accomplishments are achieved? Who do you believe sets these goals?

The last part.

Nature? The Cosmos? You? Me? The Great Spirit?

In short, yes.  Ghosts are leftover energy from people who are no longer here.  From what I've seen of ghosts they seem to be unaware of present surroundings, unaware of changes in the environments they haunt, and seem to be lost in time.  This tells me that they are not actual entities but nothing more than a memory of what was.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service