Rarely does anything this bizarre comes my way but today it did, and I just had to share.  So there is this idea that Keanu, that oh so beautiful man, is immortal.  I'm of the opinion that some folks are just over thinking it.  Haven't these people ever heard of plastic surgery?  Anyway, here's the "proof":

Keanu Reeves is immortal

First - He doesn't age
Second - Being immortal he lived through time with many identities. These are the confirmed ones.

Aside from the striking resemblance, the account of the death of Charlemagne rise suspicion.

First of all he crowned his son just before dying (just like he knew he was going to 'die') secondly his burial was rushed during cold weather this is a clear hint that they needed to bury a body to not rise any suspicion.

Aside from the striking resemblance, there are sevaral facts that without any reasonable doubt shows that Paul Mounet is Keanu Reeves.

He was a doctor first and then an actor, the rise of the medical science could've been a problem to an immortal, by becoming a baron of the medicine he gained protection from any kind of inquiry about his everlasting appearance.

Paul Mounet allegedly died in 1922 although his body was never found.

Video: It has recently been discovered that Keanu Reeves has been alive a lot longer than thought.

So what do you all think?  Do we have a master of death walking among us?

Source: http://www.riseearth.com/2011/09/being-immortal-he-lived-through-ti...

Views: 1199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he's well, just HHHOOOTTTT.....so with that said, he can be anything he wants to be in my eyes!
I think he's well, just HHHOOOTTTT.....so with that said, he can be anything he wants to be in my eyes!
Yeah, that man is some kinda sexy!  He just recently turned 47 and still looks awesome!  I think he looks better now than when he was in his 20s.  Like a fine wine, he only gets better with age.  And it would be cool if he were immortal.  Gotta say, the resemblance to Paul Mounet is truly uncanny.

I agree Adalis! It is uncanny....but my god he is yummy, lol!  I heard he is really down to earth and not at all stuck on himself.

But he has had a tough life, a daughter that was stillborn and then he later lost his longtime gf (and the mother of his child) to a car accident.

Other than that he leads a very private life, not too much is known about his personal life.

If this is Jesuses face, I just became a believer.
You need to tie me down!  It would take something like that to keep me away from him if he showed up on my doorstep. lol
I'm right there with you and I think he has the sexiest voice.....he is worth kidnapping for a weekend, lol!
Definitely worth kidnapping for a weekend, but his voice isn't the sexiest.  That honor belongs to Alan Rickman.  Now that is a sexy beast!  And the way he plays Snape... Oh. My. God.
Hmmmmmm, I need to look him up! LOL

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
yesterday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service