Hello again,

A good friend and I have been trying to make a Pagan-themed, yearly tradition of a "Girl's Weekend", usually in October.  Last year was Salem, MA which was an absolute blast.  Both of us had been wanting to see the historic town ever since we've known each other. 

I just recently learned of Lily Dale, NY and was looking for people's thoughts and opinions of it as a place to visit.  Is there enough to see and do for 3 nights?  Anything exciting you'd want to add?

We're both Pagan and also interested in the paranormal.  Are their any other places in the Eastern U.S. you'd recommend for two people  (1 in NJ and 1 in so. ME) to meet?

I know this is a lot of questions, so please feel free to answer any parts.  Thanks a bunch in advance :) 

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to add, in case people were wondering...Lily Dale is a unique community of individuals who all possess some sort of psychic or medium abilities.  I'm not sure how this is determined, just what I know so far.  Tx!

I'm from Northwest Wisconsin originally, so that is very interesting!  I never knew that...Will add to my list :)

Thanks for the correction!  I will be doing some research!  Any other suggestions, or info about Lily Dale, NY?

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service