Some people think the friends on line aren't Real friends. That they don't care about you really. But today I was going through a really bad day, and my P.S. friends were what pulled me through. I was just wondering if other members had had this kind of experience.

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am grateful as well!! I tell you what, I was at the pits bottom, (I think thus far in this life) and Crystal Raven, TreeWitch, and Destiny Fae, just to name a few, jumped right in and lifted me up!!! It is just enough to give you a push when somebody takes the time to give someone they never met but can relate to a few words of encouragement and an ounce of understanding! I have gained some of my self respect, dignity, and worthyness from people I have never met that took the time to to say some kind words. Everyone has had their own encounters and have their own oppinions.....This is just mine.

Brightest Blessings,

JuneBugg

WTF? I travel ALL over.I have met Pagan Space friends in Scotland,Ireland,Puerto Rico,Chicago,Wash DC,Minnesota,fucking A ,we are real.....as real as we get. The Pagan Space friends are the best!!!
And many,many more.........
Love the pic!!!
Stephabie S,BWITCH and me,but I looked pissed for some reason..LOL
perhaps a lack of wine?
Aye,early in the day.SPEAKING of meeting folks,anyone at Grandfather Mountain Highland Games JULY 7-10,PLEASE come visit me at the clan Gordon encampment.....We'll be there July 4-11....

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service