Many thanks and high fives to all those who joined in launching the web.

How did it go? What was your experience? I'd love to hear!

If you missed the launch its ok, the web is perpetual, join in at any time

Prosperity Web

The Idea: To create a “web” of energy programmed by the participants.  The focus of the web is Prosperity.

How does this work?

Multiple party magical workings and groups are nothing new.  Multiple people putting their energy, thought, and time into a common goal leads to a quicker manifestation of that goal. We are living in an era where instant information exchange and personal connections and communication are no longer limited by physical proximity.   Magic, in my opinion was never limited by such, but the inability to communicate and coordinate with other practitioner’s effectively limited the exploration of distance linked workings. This has been changing over the years due to the advancement of communication technologies and availability of esoteric information.  Distance magic is powerful stuff.

For those of you who have participated in distance workings in the past, this will be a little bit different in a few ways. First, there is no specific ritual to do, no particular deities or even the use of deities is necessary. This is not “path” specific magic. To link to the prosperity web requires only that you intend to link to the prosperity web. We will list some common associations that you can use to help direct your intent and anchor your link to the web in your mind. But how you use these associations is completely up to you. If you want to light a candle and wish growth to you and the web, this will work. If you want to use the talisman in meditation to link your energy to the web, this too will work. If you want to evoke a deity from your own pantheon and ask for prosperity to you and the web, do it up. If a sigil your thing, fire away. If you work on astral maybe take a trip and explore the web, if you work with energy you understand flow between parties, the web is a unique energy thread hyper charged to be used in manifestation of pattern manipulation.  Prosperity to you and the web.

We will be using the energies of the lunar eclipse on the 21st to kick off the web.  People may link to it at any point afterwards through some of the associations listed below. The web will be like a perpetual prosperity spell, sustained and charged by the participants.  The more energy you put into the web, the more you will be able to access and feel the reverberations of, because your link will be stronger. This trait also allows people to participate in the web without synchronized times, meaning one can join in at any time after the initial creation on the 21st.

Associations for the Prosperity Web

Planetary Associations:

Jupiter:

Rules

Success, Abundance, Money, Growth, Parties, Visions, Gambling

Detriment

Greed, Wastefulness

Element

Water, Fire

Day of the Week

Thursday

Astrological Sign

Sagittarius

Color

Blue, Purple

Metal

Tin

Crystals

Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Turquoise, Sugilite, Sapphire, Sodalite, Azurite

Herbs & Oils

Aloe, Nutmeg, Sage, Melissa, Cedar, Cinnamon, Agrimony, Anise, Betony, Dandelion, Hyssop, Juniper Berries, Linden, Mint, Mistletoe

Tarot

The Wheel of Fortune

Musical tone

F sharp

Mercury

Rules

Communication, Intellect, Business, Writing, Contracts, Buying and selling, Information of all kinds, Wisdom, Cleverness, Creativity, Science, Memory

Detriment

Dishonesty, Deception

Element

Air

Day of the Week

Wednesday

Astrological Sign

Virgo, Gemini

Color

Orange, Gold

Metal

Mercury

Crystals

Opal, Moss Agate, Aventurine, Sodalite, Fluorite

Herbs & Oils

Rosemary, Amber, Lilac, Lemon Peel, Agrimony, Anise, Betony, Dandelion, Hyssop, Juniper Berries, Mistletoe, Nutmeg, Sage, Lavender, Cherry, Periwinkle

Tarot

The Magician

Musical tone

D

Day and Event Associations:

Tuesday Ruled by Mars - Rules conquest, power over enemies - Use for magicks fast action, victory over enemies, strength, endurance, leadership, independence, competitiveness, dominion- Energy: Male

Total Lunar Eclipse: perfect unison of darkness and light. Moon carries the energies of both a full moon and a dark moon and all the phases in between. Energies of the sun are said to be in equal effect as energies of the moon.

Solstice:  Coming into the light. The symbolism here can be applied as a growth period, enforcing the effects of the web.

Numerological Associations

Day:  21 ,               2+1=3

Month: 12               1+2=3

Year: 2010              2+0+1+0=3

The number 3 symbolizes the principle of growth. When the initiating force of 1 unites with the germinating energy of 2 there is fruitfulness ,3. It signifies that there is a synthesis present, that imagination and an outpouring of energy is in action. Three deals with magic, intuition, and advantage. The number three invokes expression, versatility, and creative joy. Three can also be symbolic of cooperative rewards.

3+3+3=9

1+2+2+1+2+1=9

The number 9 symbolizes the principle of a universal philosophy or consciousness. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and dominion. Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Projecting your possibility into the world.

Associative colors

Blue Gold and Green

The Talisman’s symbols consist of the astrological symbol for both Jupiter and Mercury. A dollar sign as it is consensually associated with money and prosperity, and figure consisting of the letter S overlapping the letter L to stand for linking symbol, the theme of the web.

Lets make some magic, in a way that despite our differences in path or paradigm anyone can join. Lets have some magic fun.
Prosperity to me and the web!
Comments, Ideas, Questions? Whos down?
XD

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very interesting Amy!

definitely looking forward to doing this :D  I will be using a lottery ticket as part of my ritual :D

ok so my ritual, I have 3 green candles set up in a triangle around my pentacle tray.  ON my tray I have a lottery ticket and a green bloodstone sitting on top of it.  I will be viewing the lunar eclipse via nasa cam if its clear there, and also have the sigil up on my computer screen where I will be focusing the energy into it.  I'm not going to do a chant or anything like that, it'll be purely energetic with visualizations of being prosperous and whatnot.

Greetings from The TEMPLE of SAKHMET RA. This sounds a goodly working indeed!

A small order of Adeptii; we join Astrally, from different Continents;

We are Pro-Humanity:

I shall transmit this info. to the cyber Lodge.

NICE WORK!

BLESSINGS

ONE<--->ALL

Sounds good. I'm in. I will be away from my computer for the next 10 days, but I will keep the dates listed in mind, and I will see if i can shoot my energy into the cosmos for the web! I'll let you know if I have any experiences to share afterwards.

I will add it to my Solstice workings. I can't wait to see how it works out.

This Solstice is going to be busy, busy, busy...lol.

Thank you Amy for posting this.

I'm in. :)

Need this about now, since I lost my job. Here's to prosperity!

I'm sure this idea isn't unique, Amy, but it's the first time I've come across it.  Just the idea of everyone joining together across the world for a joint purpose and using the web to do it is wonderful.  I'd truly like to see where this goes and will send love and light to your efforts.

Interesting stuff.

I iwll try this  as well....  Awesome idea!

I shall definitely be putting into the magical pot :)

thanks, Amy, for the spell and all the information.

You should join United Witches, it seems like your kind of thing. I think it is on facebook and at www.unitedwitches.org 

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
4 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service