Has anyone had any success using St. Expedite? Please share your stories!

Views: 2240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was fortunate enough to get my brother out of an abusive home and back to somewhere safe in a hurry thanks to St. Expedite. He's helped me so much I am so very fortunate. :)

And what part did YOU play in this? VERY glad for your brother......no matter who or how he is out of that situation......The Deities,spirits i work with are very hands on,but ultimately,I am the spellworker. I accomplish the goal.

I myself tried all mundane things I could think of with respect for my brother, but as far as the police goes I could do little for him. So I petitioned Saint Expedite to help bring him home which requires offering and a spell. I'm not sure what you mean as you accomplish the goal. With help from Deities? If that's the case that's what I did. We both put forth efforts to achieve the goal.

I'm HAPPY ypur brother is doiong better and safe,aye,indeed,a combination of efforts!!! Your a great sis!!

Thank you so much dear. :) You're a great lass yourself!

I found a nickle!

Thanks St. Expeditious! Now i can buy a bubble gum.

I think it was MY money spell RIT!!!

Ha ha, well split it then!

I'm going to give St. X another shot tonight. I want that lottery money bad, I'm obsessing about it now.

GO for it!!  What plans for the loot?? That Yurt?

Move to Wales, spend the money on shoes for my wife or whatever else she'd like and pub nights for till I die....till i die!

David and I could come visit you in WALES and go to pub nite! FUN!!

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service