I was at a bar last night, when an older(63) drunk woman meandered to my table. She first made conversation with my husband and his friend about the band that was playing (my husband sometimes plays guitar with them). I wasn't paying much attention, because frankly my food was more interesting than anything she had to say. But, finally after my husband and his friend walked off, I was forced to make eye contact. I mean I thought I would just smile and play nice...I normally don't like many people. Strange thing was, I felt compelled to talk to her...she seemed familiar to me.

TO THE POINT...After talking with her for several minutes and being convinced she was either extremely drunk or completely crazy (or both). She reached up by her ear and held her fingers together there for a moment, like she was grasping at something intangible. She says, "Someone told me long ago that I have something. They told me they couldn't tell me anything I don't know." I nodded and she grabbed my hand, "You are going to get pregnant really soon, quick. I see two beautiful children, but you will have a miscarriage between the two. It will all work out for you, angel, just be careful. You will do well to remember this."  She held her hand over her heart like it was breaking for me, grinned, and continued to spew nonsense. That little prediction was the most coherent she had been the whole time. 

I honestly don't know how much to believe. She didn't know anything about me, not even that I was married. But, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for awhile now. So, she may not be that far off. Thoughts and opinions on this type of thing? Rantings of a crazy drunk lady or genuine psychic intuition?  

Views: 711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok normally i dont listen to drunk people nor people who can predict the future i mean it is strange that she said that outta the blue maybe she had some kinda super natural connection and some say only the foolish truely know the truth but i mean its up in the air she could of been drunk or it could of been true time will tell but i would not harp on it but remember like that one guy said listening is one thing and remembering and believe are others just think about it you dont have to believe it but i would remember it cause it is very strange and if you feel compelled yet you dont normally like people it could be true let time tell and if you see the signs that she really was right smile and say "wow the crazy old drunk was right" lol

Here's the message you take away from that experience: Use birth control. 

But seriously, the woman was D-R-U-N-K. As a S-K-U-N-K. More than likely, she's just some nut who's lonely and reaches out to people by giving fake psychic readings. It's a way for her to keep the ball in her court--a maneuver characteristic of people who are very insecure...hence the drunkeness. I wouldn't put much stock into it. 

But I must beg the question: Do you WANT her predictions to come to fruition? If so, then by all means, go on with life as usual. If not, then use birth control. Either way, problem solved.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service