I was thinking about spells to gain revenge over a non-pagan whose causing damage to my life. I know all about Karmic Law, how ever I have a friend who say's all things are possible if you know how to work around it. Now if you agree with that, then I'd like to hear your spell idea, if not, then why?

Views: 2980

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MM all- It seems as if many non Wiccan Witches on thread feel left out if they don't use the title "Wiccan",  For the life of me I don't see what's wrong with the term "NeoWiccan", assuming you're a Witch or Pagan whose practices are similar to Wicca.  As others have said,it doesn't mean you are necessarily less committed, less experienced or "less" anything else.

What I will concede is for awhile the term NeoWiccan may carry less prestige in the eyes of some.  But your power and integrity can change that for the next generation of Pagans!

I know many of you will thoroughly disagree with me and that's fine.  We.re strong minded or we couldn't survive in our faith, I expect some argument. But that's how I see it.

Blessings all 'round.

I can see why some would not want to be a neo-anything, as some attach the connotation that it means you couldn't hack it in the original [whatever], and had to make something that you could get into.

But even there, why be neo-wiccan?  If one wants to follow their own heart and feelings, they should divorce themselves from another's path entirely.

There are witches (probably a lot of them) that have their family tradition in their family BOS, and that's it.  So make your own tradition call it [Your family name] Tradition, and go forth.

Easy, right?

ETA:  Eh, crap.  i think we replied to the wrong thread, there Ashe.....

<Blush>  You're right!!!!! 

Cracking me up.........LOL.It happens

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 12
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Oct 11
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service