learned a long time ago that carrying quartz on my person at all times will familiarize it with my aura etc..injury yesterday left me bleeding quite a bit,and for reasons i have yet to understand,first thing i did about it was take out the quartz and press it into a bloody area.looks like some of it isnt gonna be coming off,did that have any effect on it

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Were you trying a new spell to turn quartz into blodstone? ;) lol

I don't think it will have an effect on it? But like rose said, don't let anyone else have it. Blood can be a Very powerful tool for magick.

I agree with Rose.

whole thing was strange...in between"how badly am i hurt" and"holy crap thats a lot of blood"my arm went of its own will for the quartz and did all that..strangely it hurt less when i did,but noticing my blood is stuck in it,possibly being absorbed(its dried yet starting to vanish,stone appears to be getting somewhat dark)figured that somethin might be up..thanks for the feedback,and guess my friend is on her own now lmao

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service