I want to thank everyone who help someone with words build them up send energy out to help the sick or depressed and given sound advice to help them grow to be stronger person and if stumble and falls you are there lift them up that what friendship all about let there be peace and harmony in everyone      love   from the Pagan Badger

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can honestly say, My family and friends on Ps mean the world to me. Everytime I need help or just some positive energy. All I need to do is ask, living on a mountain it is hard to have many friends, it is rather lonely. This has been a life line to me, I do want to thank all here and tell them just how important to me you all are! Thank you Bager for this chance, sometimes we forget in the everyday hustle! As always, BB&MM LR

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service