Has anyone here read the Witches Almanacs (website below)? If so what did you think of them? Are they a useful source of information to us? In 2010 one of the items in the almanac are about animals big and small along with a lot of other information.
Thank you for your opinions
Blessed be
Morning mist
http://thewitchesalmanac.com/

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've always found it useful. :)
I have only one (have a hard time finding one in my local bookstore), and really enjoyed it.
The Almanac can be ordered directly from their website.
Yes. I buy one yearly. It's helpful and I enjoy the articles very much!
It is worth your time to read - especially for the price!

BB
Blackmoon
I have always wanted to get one, but never had the cash...

How is this different or better than the one Llewellyn stocks??
I'm personally not a huge fan of Llewellyn's products on Wicca or Witchcraft. I dunno how to really explain it well why i prefer the witches almanac over Llewellyn's but the later's almanacs are too airy fairy and new age-y for me. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I find the Witches Almanac to be more smartly written and has more of that Old Craft feel and information....and I'm not really big into astrology but their astrologer on their staff is really good in my opinion.
ahhh ok then.. Thanks Ross. ;)
Oh I LOVE the witches almanac! I love Elizabeth Pepper's wisdom and approach to Witchcraft, may she rest in peace. Even after her passing though the almanac still continues to be a reliable source of arcane wisdom and craft lore. It's the only kind of almanac I get.
I have a Witches Almanac. I get a new one every year. I love the tid bits of information you get in them.
I admit my bias (I write for them, though not ion the past few years); The Witches' Almanac is a must have as far as I'm concerned, and has been since the 1970s when the late Elizabeth Pepper began it.
Let me add my voice as well.  I find their tidbits of information useful and I like their format.

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
4 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service