While I was looking through the members list for others local to my area, I noticed that a large number of the profiles I viewed either did not list a sign or were the same 3. Aries, Sagitarius, and Leo seem to be the majority of signs here from my observances so far. I'm wondering if it is because those signs have more outgoing or sociable traits. Also, I was thinking of making a Zodiac poll purely out of curiousity if that would be possible here. Any thoughts?

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I don't consider the Sun Sign as important as the Ascendant, but if you're interested it's Cancer.

Thank you. I didn't display mine either. Pices here. (grins)

I've noticed the Gemini is very prominent among members at Pagan Space, probably because I'm a Gemini. :/

There seems to be a trend upon what time of year the member joins. Like your sign somehow influences the month and year you join Pagan Space. Just a notion, no empirical evidence to base it on.

You've got an interesting theory.

You may be right at that considering that I joined PS yesterday and my birthday is coming up in the next few days. One way to test it out would be to watch for other Piceans that sign up before the end of the month.

Ah, yes. I should have accounted for all the possible variables. A person's current mood as well as timing would have a great influence on the result. Good thing I chose not to persue a career in science. lol

Sidereal: Aquarius

Tropical: Pisces

Libra

LIBRA

Avia Icefeather, Enjoy Your weekend :) Tons Of Hugs

I'm a Libra who gets well best with Aquarius', but can't usually stand other Libras, haha.

Sun sign Capricorn

Ascendant Sagittarius

Moon in Cancer

mentioning these 3 gives a more complete picture is my own opinion.

I guess I'm one of the less common here being a typical Taurean.

What is weird about that is it's an earth sign, but I am most drawn to water and defo have more of the characteristics of a water sign.

Guess I need to study the whole astrology subject to understand why.

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service