We just got back from a 10 day camping outing at Grandfather Mts in North Carolina for one of our Scottish Fests. We did OK,but I am interested in ALL pointers on camping. TARPS,is the key word with camping on a mountain,with the rain. Anyone use the portable showers? Sleeping bags come in many varieties too,any expert advice? We've camped in tents,RVS,pop ups......What about everyone else? and/or favorite camping areas? I'd enjoy a cross country excursions,but would want the RV.....Anyone done thius?

Views: 1157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I liked my tent too,but like my pop up beter.....

Our BIG camping event www.gmhg.org

That looks like fun! 

Over 70,000 of us over the days of the festival. we camp for 10 days or so. from Scotland,Australia,all over.....one of the largest gatherings of the Scottish clans in the world, Where parts of last of the Mohicans were filmed

Maybe one day cuz!

From tents to LARGE RVS! Great piping and drumming! Scotch and fun!

Does anyone build lean toos yet

My husband has while hunting

Do you,then?

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service