I was looking for books in B&N today and I found two FABULOUS books...just what I was looking for. I needed a book to help me with crystal/stone magic and a book to help me with herbal magic. Luckily I came across two by the same author (with the help of a gentlemen that was looking at New Age books, as well), Scott Cunningham. They are called "Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs" and "Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem, and Metal Magic." I was so excited because the way these books are written are so simple and easy to understand. The herb book is basically just an herb dictionary, which is all I needed for that one, anyway. The crystal book actually gives you pictures, definitions, and some history and insight. I'm sure this is old news to some of you, but I am lame and I just wanted to share it lol. Some people, like me, may be new to all of this. But if anyone, old or new, wants a good book on herbs or crystals, please invest and get these books! 

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 Dislike Cunningham with a passion. 2 I prefer a common Flora book about native/continental plants. 3 I much prefer the Crystal Bible 1 and 2 written by Judy Hall.

I saw the Crystal Bible but I couldn't afford it. I'm broke.

Its 13 dollars and 45 cents on amazon. I cannot see how that is expensive?

I was at B&N. Also s&h. When you work a part time job and go to school full time, live on your own, have a car payment, house payment, groceries, bills, etc, everything is expensive. I try to save as much money as possible.

So yeah $13 IS a lot of money when you make about $800 a month. Thanks for your input, though. 

Well considering I live in another country. With a different currency rate 13 dollars is not that much money to me. 

Yeah it's not a lot of money here, but it's a lot of money to me. I'm broke as crap and eating ramen noodles for dinner lol.

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
11 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service