I felt like crap lots when I was young.. I then learned to be an energy healer do to the fact that my head felt like it was going to explode from the migraines I frequently had.. Now, if I dont feel good I take a hot shower and do a water meditation at the same time.. It seems to change my state quite well... What do you do? Go for a walk?dead walk Pictures, Images and PhotosGet a rub down?Eat comfort food?picnic Pictures, Images and PhotosTake medication?Listen to music?Play with a pet?puppy dog Pictures, Images and PhotosGo to the bathroom and poop?lol...Talk to friends? Whats your therapy?
Photobucketanimated redhead girl doll bubble bath ani gif cute anna marek Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yuna's Dace On the water Pictures, Images and Photos
I like her : )
final fantasy x!!!!!

thats a great way to cheer yourself up...to play a game like that!!!

LOVE
Final Fantasy!
If im really pissed, I have to walk it off...Otherwise i meditate , i love music, so i will sing and since i have these core rythym workouts, hopefully i will be dancing soon as well...lol...If i'm preparing for ritual or a working I do a cleansing bath...
I like to put my emotions into my art..lol..food art gif. Pictures, Images and Photos
thats a good way to get those feelings out
I LIKE IT...LOL
I give you flowers to help you feel better..
flower Pictures, Images and Photos
I get migraines, too! I wish I knew how to get rid of them. I want them gone for good. lol
I hear lavender works while you have one. But I want a permanent cure.
it will take time but you need to learn energy healing and acupressure...Photobucketonion head Pictures, Images and Photos
I'll try anything :)
Sick and filthy stuff at Slut666.com
Get a lil freaky.......................ok ok well maybe a lot

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service