So often the web mistress Sarrfire Price makes many changes to improve our lovely on line community Pagan Space .

I will say there have been one or two scrip errors that have occurred in my time here and even a situation with the server (ning) that made it nearly impossible to participate here unless you were on a mac or changed your web browser to Firefox.

So WTF is up with a white background don't think I care for it . What is your take on it .

Views: 340

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

sounds good to me!!!! Bet Yarom will like it too!

I like it, easier to read.

Hopefully its just temporary.
Agreed...;)
I also thought the white background on the forum page was just my browser acting up as well. I'm glad to see that its not my browser being a pain in the butt.
*lol* I just couldn't say it again...lol
Yes sin just like some of yours , unbelievable and unlike you I didn't even have to bump it ....
someone must have been in your personal restroom......

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/the-allegorical-value-of-frogs

At current count the thread has 73 posts . 41 of them are yours . This is very typical for you. Not only that but on the large majority of your threads you make a point of getting the last word .

http://www.paganspace.net/forum/topics/the-ancient-order-of-the-deep

and this one is 21 out of 31 post were yours ... atypical .

So Sin baby if your looking for a fight please take yourself to the nearest mirror look that nasty bitch in the eye and knock her out cold like she keeps begging to be .

,GOING to aerobics........MORNING!!!
FUCK YOU SIN
I've bumped mine...if topics resurface or I even want too,but that's me.......I adore you Yarom ,you know I do,but this is a really silly topic......

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
3 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service