So often the web mistress Sarrfire Price makes many changes to improve our lovely on line community Pagan Space .

I will say there have been one or two scrip errors that have occurred in my time here and even a situation with the server (ning) that made it nearly impossible to participate here unless you were on a mac or changed your web browser to Firefox.

So WTF is up with a white background don't think I care for it . What is your take on it .

Views: 340

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'll deal with the white. I 'm just happy we can see links stand out from other text again. <3
Thanks so much Anaren and I agree the links before were just not visible enough.
wow starr im bangin my head and im not the one typein the same thing over and over again lol,enless im colored blind its been white sence i been here,by the way i think it looks awsome good job star
DARLING BABY!!
I love Dilbert.
Totally snow blind I seriously cannot read this ..there has to be some color change. Before it was tollerable with the colored areas.

So seriously , did not believe this would go on like this . I truly thought this was a thread that would go no where very quickly.

Made one silly comment about a change to this site (that I was not even 100% positive on exactly what it was) and it gets a lots of silly attention and even plugged on facebook .

I am reality starting to see what a a lot of the outside people in the pagan comunity are talking about ....little to do about nothing .

So unless Starrfire changes it for me 

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Monday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 10
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service