This is the new updated and remastered edition of '2012:  The Online Movie' by Gregg Prescott, M.S.  This documentary features excellent information about 2012 from well renowned authors, speakers, researchers and proponents of the 2012 shift of the ages such as Alex Ansary, Gregg Braden, Dannion Brinkley, Alex Collier, David Flynn, Richard Hoagland, John Major Jenkins, Barbara Marciniak, Terence McKenna, Daniel Pinchbeck, Bill Ryan, Geoff Stray, Jay Weidner and David Wilcock.

This is one of the most all inclusive 2012 videos on the internet. You'll have a COMPLETE understanding of the Mayan calendar and 2012 upon watching this video.

The most accurate 2012 predictions come from ancient civilizations, such as the Mayan, Aztec, Hopi, Hindu and Egyptian calendars, and all agree on the Maya December 21, 2012 end date. On that day at 11:11 am, the earth will be in the exact alignment with the sun and the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. This is a rare astrological event that occurs once every 26,000 years. The earth will also undergo a Precession of the Equinoxes by this date. This event occurs only once every 26,000 years. Is this a coincidence or synchronicity? 

Views: 3614

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know. But why don't you see my comments on the main 2012 Awarness page. I have an idea. Don't know it will work but we'll see.

Blessings  )O(

DeerFire

I would hope that you would use this video in another group, Dee.  This is a wonderful movie and meant to be shared.  I hope others will want to do that too.  It is so packed with information everyone on this group needs to watch it at least once and share it with at least a couple friends.
I am glad to see this movie has finally arrived on the main page.  I sincerely hope all our members will take the time to view this.  It is so informative regarding this subject matter.

Well I finally had time to sit down and watch this completely threw.

It was quiet interesting and informative for me. To see other perspectives on what is going on in these times. 

I will certainly be watching this. Has anyone heard of the film "2012 We're already in it" It's a documentary, supposed to have one some awards. I saw it on Amazon, think I may order that one. It got some pretty good reviews.
I have not heard of this movie, Lillianna.  I will check for it on Amazon.  It sounds really good.  Is there a trailer on YouTube?

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service