No matter how hard I try, I canNOT settle down on patron gods.  I can't even settle on one specific pantheon.  I don't know if it's because my brain's on electric overload and can't slow down, if I'm just that picky, or I'm just not meant to have patrons.  I have done many meditations, and none have talked to me. 

Am I just not psychically open enough yet?

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

Give it time, but if you never find your patron gods, well there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure this won't help, but who do you love the most?
Whom do you seek comfort from in times of trouble?

You can try dowsing with with a pendulum or something
that works like a pendulum and see what deities respond.

Which deities do you feel offer divine assistance when you need it?

Tell me if this isn't helping yet.
Blessings
Thank you, Isidorus (and to Alex).

I do enjoy Venus, because she represents true love on the inside and out, not just hot lust. I also love the Greeks, Medusa included (her story is actually tragic and sad).
Your first guess was right. Your brain's on electric overload and you can't slow down.

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Saturday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service