Being Goth on Pagan Space we have to have a place for you to place your favorite bands. Be sure to share some old and new. 

You can list the videos, pics, names of websites, etc..

This way we get to see how diverse even we can be.

Have Fun!

Love Kristi V

Some Examples:

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

My 3 favorite bands are Velvet Acid Christ, Blutengel, Inkubus Sukkubus even though they are completely different...

My favorite singers are: Andrew Eldritch, Robert Smith, and Candia Ridley...

MY other FAVORITE BANDS ARE: UNTER NULL, GOO MUNDAY, THE CURE, SKINNY PUPPY, SNOG, SISTERS OF MERCY, Youth Code, PROJECT PITCHFORK, NORMORIA, SEVERE ILLUSION, 6th Circle, ALIEN SEX FIEND, VDevil, Kill Shelter, Traitrs, and SUICIDE COMMANDO. After that I also like WUMPSCUT, SISTERS OF MERCY, Android Lust, WOLFSHEIM, Nine Inch Nails, DEAD CAN DANCE, Dance or Die. BELLA MORTE, CHRISTIAN DEATH, THEATRES DES VAMPIRES, FLESH FIELD, DAS ICH, DAVID BOWIE, MISFITS, Suixie and The Banshees, PRINCE, LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT, ECT.

Wow, thanks for being so thorough ! Checking them out!

Inkubus Sukkubus are a band that is pagan and goth so you should check them out

:D Okay I’m excited now. BRB with some favorites 

Here are some of my favorites.

GOTHMINISTER

BLVCK CIELING

SOIL

FLESH

PUSCIFER

SEDUCED BY SUICIDE

DARKSEED

LAKE OF TEARS

CHARON

TIAMAT

POISONBLACK

MOONSPELL

THE FORTHSHADOWING

PARADISE LOST

TYPE O NEGATIVE

BLUTENGLE

My brother from another mother lol...

I'm seeing a ton of bands listed :)  A few offhand I haven't seen listed... KMFDM, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Front 242, Mephisto Walz, Combichrist, Killswitch Engage, and Voltaire. I'm sure I'm missing many great bands.  If you have spotify I'd recommend using several of the bands listed in this thread and you can have a few days worth of music come up for a playlist.

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
yesterday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service