This time of year is for celebrating Spring. So lets celebrate it our way!

There are so many ideas on Google and Pinterest on how to include a Gothic flare to your home this season. My Pinterest board that I dedicated to this subject is at https://co.pinterest.com/GPLPKristiV/3-holiday-time-springtime/goth...

Here are some DIY options I found to create your own Gothic Spring Holiday

Etsy has a lot of Goth themed Easter or Ostara decorations.

Some websites to find some creepy Easter or Ostara decorations.

Some Gothic Artist creating some Gothic Easter or Ostara art.

I have to say though this was tougher than I thought. Being a creative I make my own, but finding some out there to purchase was another story. I seen so many awesome pictures of Goth themed decor for the season but sourcing them was difficult. A lot of art is depicted on the internet with out sourcing the artist or creator of the work. Then sometimes I had a hard time finding where they sell their works. If anyone here is crafty or artsy this is definitely a niche to consider. The amount of pics I found and the amount of interests in it online is staggering. So $ can be made here. Most Goth themed decor is for Halloween and Christmas. Home decor and other holidays are actually hard to find as far as purchasing unless you contact the actual artist. 

If any of you guys know of more please post it, so we can see and maybe purchase. 

Well thanks again for joining me,

Love Kristi V

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

nice

Awesome

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
yesterday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service