I was diagnosed with this last year. It was like someone smacked me in the face...I was like, "OH MY GOD...I am a textbook case! THIS is what I have been dealing with my entire life, and no one has been able to diagnose me." Is anyone else living with BPD? It is a tough disorder. You have to take things day by day. I've almost lost my job twice this year because of it.

Views: 304

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it was a great relief. It certainly answered a lot of questions. That would be nice :) I see a therapist, also, and she recommends meditation as well as yoga. I tried meditation last night...it's harder than it sounds. My mind tends to wander haha

I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder-rapid  cycle, schizophrenia, PTSD and anxiety all within a 2 year span. I also had post partum psychosis after each of my 3 kids, which was 3 times in 3 1/2 years. I'm on SSDI because of my mental disorders, my doctor feels I could be hazardous to other people if certain triggers are hit. I've suffered from these conditions and illness since I was 11 after being knocked out with general anesthesia, I'm 28 now.

I've been on every single mental health drug except for lithium, and I'm on Symbyax now, and am leveling out but still have a very long way to go. The holidays are very difficult for me, but my husband does what he can to ease my mind.

Hey Demonna. Blessings to you and warm wishes. I understand the struggles of mental illness. Along with my BPD I also suffer from severe anxiety. It's not a fun thing to deal with, but it sounds like you have great support from your husband. The holidays aren't a great time for me, either, but I press through. Stay positive, love :)

I was just diagnosed with borderline and co-occurring depression last month after being in an outpatient program. Everything made so much sense afterwards. I do yoga and meditation almost every day to help and also just writing in a journal. Best of luck!

RSS

Latest Activity

Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4
Celestina Leto Coven updated their profile
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service