David Lang's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"in actuality, since matter cannot be made from nothing and everything that exists no…"

David Lang replied Aug 12, 2009 to BASIC ~ Favorite Videos that Prove there is a Science Nerd in us ALL!

12 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by By the Beat of My Own Drum

"i have learned to embrace my inner nerd and use it as a way to amaze and sometimes s…"

David Lang replied Aug 12, 2009 to BASIC ~ Favorite Videos that Prove there is a Science Nerd in us ALL!

12 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by By the Beat of My Own Drum

"proof that quality beats quantity everytime. it was in albert einstiens will that hi…"

David Lang replied Aug 12, 2009 to OMG! It's so BIG! How could a man have one that BIG?

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Mead Muse a/k/a Zuul

"how do you propose fold the space time continuum. it not like a limp piece of bologn…"

David Lang replied Aug 12, 2009 to Past Life Memories or Multiverse Concurrency?

6 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Spiritual Cosmic Embrace

"we have yet to break the multiverse barrier. however for an interesting fictional re…"

David Lang replied Aug 12, 2009 to Past Life Memories or Multiverse Concurrency?

6 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Spiritual Cosmic Embrace

"the concept is multiverse every change in thought or deed creats a new universe. the…"

David Lang replied Aug 12, 2009 to Quantum Suicide

5 Sep 10, 2011

"you cannot look at thing from a cats perspective as a cat has no perspective. i mere…"

David Lang replied Aug 12, 2009 to Quantum Suicide

5 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service