JAN. 10TH 1PM EST

THE CLASS WILL SHOW BASIC ENERGY FLOWING AND SWEEPING IN AND RELEASING ENERGY WE WILL SPEAK OF 2 MAJOR BREATHING METHODS IN BRINGING IN THIS ENERGY

WE WILL ASLO BE LEARNING A BASIC PROGRAMING OF CRYSTALS A BEFOR AND AFTER ENERGY FIELD DOCUMENTING FO RYOUR BENIFIT.

THINGS NEEDED FOR CLASS

CAN OF POP/SODA (YOU MUST HAVE THIS IT IS PART OF YOUR TEST TO CONFIRM YOU ARE DOING HEALING WORK )

A PENDULUM ( A NUT AND STRING WILL WORK AS WELL AS A FANCY ONE )

A CRYSTAL (ANY WILL WORK ROSE,CITRINE,SMOKEY,CLEAR)

THI SWILL BE DONE ON PALTALK ITS A FREE DOWNLOAD THIS WAY I CAN COVER THREE OR FOUR SITES I AM ON IN ONE NON SPICIFIC CHATROOM THAT WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIS THIS WAY I MAY SPEAK AND USE MY VID CAMARA TO LET YOU SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

PASS WORD IS (CRYSTAL) .......ALL IN CAPS

I WILL OPEN THE ROOM ABOUT 1 TO A 1/2 HR BEFOR CLASS

PALTALK

www.paltalk.com the room name will be (www crystal healing ning com) it is in religion/spiritule catogory..... and metaphysical sub catagory

join in anytime you see it up i will be having it up through the week in a open room stop in anytime during the day.

look forward to shareing with you and having your wisdom broaden.
Rick L Olson

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

okay

ready

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
12 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service