David Carron's Discussions (1,126)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you actually READ the lore?"

David Carron replied Mar 6, 2014 to Any devotees of Fenrir?

26 May 31, 2017
Reply by Michael Ashby

"Ditto.  He's not Aesir nor Vanir nor a helpful wight.  In fact, he fights Thor at Ra…"

David Carron replied May 24, 2013 to Jormungandr, anyone?

5 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Raphael Hadrien Coradin

"I identify as Asatru.  I've been so for many years.  I am an officer in the Troth. T…"

David Carron replied Oct 31, 2011 to Uncertain about a few things... could use some clarifications and help

10 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Baer

"Much apples vs. oranges here.  But I'll give it a shot:   Asatru:  4 Bedposts with D…"

David Carron replied Oct 30, 2011 to Uncertain about a few things... could use some clarifications and help

10 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Baer

"IMHO The issue of Ergi was much more relevant and meaningful when the rule of law wa…"

David Carron replied Oct 30, 2011 to Uncertain about a few things... could use some clarifications and help

10 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Baer

""In regards to ADF worship with Nordic gods, I have met many people who do so."   AD…"

10 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Baer

"I pray, Blot and honor the Gods on a regular basis. On an very irregular basis, I h…"

David Carron replied Sep 10, 2010 to Magic

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Bryan

"Perhaps coming off the other threads around here I'm a little tweaked..."

David Carron replied Aug 15, 2010 to A Few Basic Questions

27 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Joshua Peters-Pleasant

""unless you take an oath to it, you can not realistically compare this to a marriage…"

David Carron replied Aug 14, 2010 to A Few Basic Questions

27 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Joshua Peters-Pleasant

""lets take it that if anything he is a personification of death, destruction and pri…"

David Carron replied Aug 14, 2010 to Any devotees of Fenrir?

26 May 31, 2017
Reply by Michael Ashby

RSS

Latest Activity

Matt Raney is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
2 hours ago
Morning Star is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
yesterday
Jamie Gunter liked Jamie Gunter's profile
Friday
Hal Spencer Briggs III is now a member of PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Thursday
Dena Vogel updated their profile
Oct 4
Sojahu BaVitki posted a status
"are they going to charge for this one too?"
Oct 4
Albert Feyen posted a status
"I'n checking out paganspacev2"
Oct 4
Profile IconAlbert Feyen and daniel graves joined PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community
Oct 4

© 2019 PaganSpace.net       Powered by

Badges | Privacy Policy  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service