coming from a small town of albanie there are only e few things which i like
playing the piano
listening to rock music
my dream is that when i grow up i 'll go to africa and help the children MyHotComments
valley of silence
Your fairy is called Yarrow Elffrost
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives close to vixen and badger sets.
She is only seen during the first snow of winter.
She dresses in black and white like a badger. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.
* The strong shore is my beloved
* And I am his sweetheart.
* We are at last united by love, and
* Then the moon draws me from him.
* I go to him in haste and depart
* Reluctantly, with many
* Little farewells.
* I steal swiftly from behind the
* Blue horizon to cast the silver of
* My foam upon the gold of his sand, and
* We blend in melted brilliance.
* I quench his thirst and submerge his
* Heart; he softens my voice and subdues
* My temper.
* At dawn I recite the rules of love upon
* His ears, and he embraces me longingly.
* At eventide I sing to him the song of
* Hope, and then print smooth hisses upon
* His face; I am swift and fearful, but he
* Is quiet, patient, and thoughtful. His
* Broad bosom soothes my restlessness.
* As the tide comes we caress each other,
* When it withdraws, I drop to his feet in
* Many times have I danced around mermaids
* As they rose from the depths and rested
* Upon my crest to watch the stars;
* Many times have I heard lovers complain
* Of their smallness, and I helped them to sigh.
* Many times have I teased the great rocks
* And fondled them with a smile, but never
* Have I received laughter from them;
* Many times have I lifted drowning souls
* And carried them tenderly to my beloved
* Shore. He gives them strength as he
* Takes mine.
* Many times have I stolen gems from the
* Depths and presented them to my beloved
* Shore. He takes them in silence, but still
* I give fro he welcomes me ever.
* In the heaviness of night, when all
* Creatures seek the ghost of Slumber, I
* Sit up, singing at one time and sighing
* At another. I am awake always.
* Alas! Sleeplessness has weakened me!
* But I am a lover, and the truth of love
* Is strong.
* I may be weary, but I shall never die.
TY FOR JOINING GOOD OL PAGANSPACE I HOPE YOU FIND THIS SITE INFORMITIVE AND FRIENDLY THERE IS A LARGE NIMBER OF DIFFRANT BELIEFS HERE SO I AM SURE YOU WILL FIND LIKE MINDS TO YOURS AS YOU BECOME ADJUSTED TO THIS SITE MANY GROIUPS WITH GOOD INFO
I HAVE A GROUP HERE CALLED (CRYSTAL HEALING FAMILY ) WE ARE ACTIVE IN SEARCHING AND USEING STONES AND CRYSTALS IN HEALING AND WELLNESS IN MANY AREAS OF LIFE.
I ALSO DO A THOUGHT OF THE WEEK WITH FRIENDS IN MY CIRCLE
ENJOY THE SITE IF YOU HAVE CRYSTAL QUESTION I WILL BE GLAD TO AWNSER IT FOR YOU
thought of the week 1-26-9
a thought inspired by my friend Tonia
a thought about loss in our lives
in the shadows of the heart i grieve for a part of me that has gone to another stage in life leaving me sadden by the space that is no longer here to make me smile.my love still grows with each minute becuase i know who they are to me when they were with me. i am still blessed with the memories of those who have walked to the other side and await my spirit to reconect and sing songs of joy. until that time when my book of life is at a end i will rember all the chapteres you were in
peace be with you and in your homes
No comments yet!
Welcome to PaganSpace.net The Social Network for the Occult Community